Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mommy, you are doing a really bad job of keeping my blog updated! Everyone wants to read about how cute and special I am too! I am more than just "Quinn's little brother" you know???

So Quinn has started going to school every morning and I love it! For those few hours I don't have to share Mommy or any of my toys. It is really great and I like the extra attention a lot. Sometimes I do get lonely for Quinn, but not too often.

Today we went to pick up Quinn and then we all went to Virginia for a doctors visit. I have never been to Virginia before, how exciting! I had fun at the doctors office. The red Power Ranger was really yummy and so was the doctor's measuring tape! After the doctors we went to Wendy's for lunch. I tasted my first Frosty and I think I am in love! Yummo!

No comments: