Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today my teacher Miss Dorothy came over. She seems like a nice enough lady, but I am just terrified of her! She took out stuff to play with and I really wanted to, but I was to afraid to even touch it. I did have about five minutes where I pulled it together enough to put coins in the piggy bank and show her how I can stack my cups in the right order. I also made a little eye contact which she seemed really happy about. Mommy says she hopes I get used to this whole therapy stuff soon because it kills her to watch me cry so much.

Tonight Mommy pulled out a Christmas gift from last year. The Leapfrog Little Leaps video game. Quinn wasn't that interested (he was happy just to watch) but I grabbed the controller and knew exactly what to do. Mommy says I take after Daddy, I am just a natural born gamer!

I also did something really weird tonight. Quinn was sitting in front of the TV and I walked up to him and started ruffling his hair, and not in a gentle way. I went nuts running both my hands through it and then I took my hands out of his hair and completely tackled him! I was laughing the whole time and so was Quinn, but Mommy made me stop. She said "no" but I don't think she meant it cause she was also laughing. I kept going back and doing it over again, it was just so fun! It was weird that I did that cause I don't usually touch Quinn at all. It must be my boy instincts starting to kick in...you can't fight nature!

No comments: