Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I was a really good boy today! I was even less fussy that usual, and I am usually not that bad. I took an extra long nap this afternoon, but that was Mommy's fault. She swaddled me in my warmest, most comfy blanket and I just slept and slept! Usually I only get swaddled at night, for obvious reasons. And in case you were wondering I like to sleep with my head turned to the side (and sometimes my whole body on its side) and with the lights on. I am pretty particular about those lights too! I turn my head and my body by myself though, no help from Mommy or Daddy. I do it cause I don't want one of those flat baby heads with an ugly bald spot!

My hands have been peeling, but they seem to be getting a little better. I love my hands! I like to grab stuff and hold it, like Mommy's shirt, or Daddy's finger. I also like lifting my head up to look around. I live in a pretty neat house...there are toys everywhere!!! I can't wait until I am big enough to play with some of them!

No comments: