Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, the state of my bum is not good! I have a nasty case of diaper rash and today it started to bleed. Guess what that meant? Another trip to the doctor! We went this afternoon and the doctor said everything is okay. She gave Mommy a perscription for medicine but the stupid insurance company said I wasn't in their system! Of course I am not in their system, I am only 12 days old!!! Daddy will fix it tommorow, but my bum hurts tonight, you know what I mean??

The good news is I am putting on weight really fast! I weighed 7 lbs 8 oz today, and just one short week ago I was only 6 lbs 12 oz! Formula is good! I am so happy Mommy doesn't make me drink that yucky breastmilk anymore.

Grandma Donna came over today and she gave me lots of lovin. I think I might really like this whole "grandma" thing. Tommorow Grandma Jan is coming over so I will get even more lovin! I can't wait!!!

No comments: