Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I had a really fun weekend away! I got to spend a lot of alone time with Mommy and Daddy and that was great. I loved the hotel room, it was so fun to run around in circles in a new place. I really liked petting the cats and dogs at the Cracker Barrel. Everyone thought I was so cute, one lady came up and commented on my red hair. She asked if the mailman was my real daddy...what??? How rude! Daddy said, nope our mailman doesn't have red hair either. I get it from my Great Grandma Hattie, duh.....

It was nice to sleep in my own crib again, I really don't like that portable crib. I was so happy to see Great Grandma Berta that I kept going over to her and hugging her. I missed her while we were away. We should have brought her with us, then we would have known if all those people speaking Spanish at the wedding were talking about us!

No comments: