Thursday, August 23, 2007

My house was taken over by kids this morning! Mommy had invited a bunch of kids over to play with me and Quinn. At first I wasn't sure I was happy about that, but then I decided it was fun. Even though me and my brother fight over every single toy, I had no problem letting other kids play with my toys. I even let Sam wear my firefighter hat! I figured it was okay cause he is my buddy :)

Having all those kids over was fun, but the best part was that Mommy put out goldfish crackers for us to eat, yum! She also made little lemon cupcakes that I couldn't get enough of. I am such a piggie sometimes.

The only low point was when Emine got too close to me I started crying. I thought she was gonna hit me just like Cousin Zoe! Mommy told everyone that I was scared of girls, how embarrasing!!

No comments: