Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I had quite a morning today! Me and Mommy took Grandma Berta to Target to get her medicine and it was pretty fun. I liked sitting in the cart and I was better behaved than usual. While Mommy was looking at sweatshirts for me and Quinn (it is getting cold outside), I picked out my Halloween costume. I pulled it right off the rack, but Mommy says I am too big for it, so I guess I will just be whatever. I just hope I get to eat candy this year!

After shopping we went to the playground behind the Target. It is the one with the bouncy rubber ground and I really don't like walking on that stuff. I did better than last time at least. I was really shy and hung back from the other kids, but I enjoyed watching them. Mommy says next time she is going to bring Quinn with us so he can show me how a playground is done!

Tonight Grandma Donna came over and it was really nice seeing her. She is really good at reading me books and she even gave me a bath!! I love baths....now.

No comments: