Saturday, September 01, 2007

I went to the state fair for the first time ever today! I hope it isn't my last time cause I really liked it! Mommy tried to show me all the animals, but I was much more interested in watching all the people and rides. I loved my balloon so much, but it came off the string and floated away :( A nice girl sitting next to me gave me her's though, wasn't that nice? I didn't take my eye off that balloon the rest of the night, I was so worried it would float away too.

We got ice cream and Mommy shared her Strawberry Cheesecake flavor with me. Daddy tried to give me some of his Mint Chip, but it wasn't nearly as good as Mommy's so I didn't ask for anymore of his. Mommy's was sooooo good!

I had a really fun night and was a good boy the whole time! What a great start to the weekend!

No comments: