Monday, March 05, 2007

I feel like total crappola! I really do not like being sick. There is all this yucky stuff running out of my nose and I keep coughing. Mommy is always trying to wipe my nose and I don't like that one bit. I don't even feel like taking a bottle most of the time. The only thing that makes me happy is graham crackers....I ate half a box today!

Even though I am miserable having this cold hasn't really slowed me down. I am still crawling all over, but faster now. I can pull to stand on almost anything now, and I am playing with cruising and standing independently. Today Mommy went upstairs for a minute and I crawled over to the sofa really quick and pulled to stand. Then I reached over and got the remote and started chewing on it. There is nothing yummier than a remote! When she came back down I was standing up against the sofa chewing happily on the remote and ESPN was on the TV. Everytime I get my hands on the remote it ends up getting changed to ESPN...Mommy says I must be a future sports fan.

No comments: