Saturday, March 24, 2007

Now that I am growing up and can sit and crawl and stuff I get to do all kinds of fun things! This morning Mommy took me with her and Quinn to one of Quinn's friends birthday parties. It was a really fun party! There were lots of kids there and I really liked watching them all play. All the little girls kept coming over and stroking my hair, I guess little girls like babies. There was a train table there and I loved it! Mommy couldn't keep me away, even though I kept getting in the other kids way and messing up their train tracks. I loved all the little trains, I sucked on almost all of them. Then I discovered the drawers underneath and I pulled out all the trains from them too. I think Mommy is going to have to make some room in our new playroom for a train table!! She also needs to buy me some juice boxes. I kept trying to grab the other kids juice boxes so she went and got me my own. I sat there and drank the entire box of apple juice! It was delicious!

No comments: