Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My name is Cooper, it is my name...mine! Mommy worked very hard to find me a nice original name that every other kid in my class would not also have. Sure it may be somewhat popular in Austrailia, but not here....at least it wasn't.

Here is the picture that Mommy found in her email today, look at the name they chose!

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/pkimgs/ab/images/products/200715/0007/img50l.jpg

So if my name is so popular now, why does everyone still call me Connor??? Okay, I am done whining.

Today was really fun! This morning Quinn was in school and we had a Mommy/Cooper date. We went to the playground. We were supposed to meet up with some other kids my age, but there were so many people at the playground we couldn't find them. That is okay, I had a great time swinging and watching all the big kids play. The best part was that it was all about me.

No comments: