Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Today after we dropped Quinn off at school me and Mommy went to the supermarket! It was so much fun! I got to sit in the cart and I was such a good boy, for the first 15 minutes. Then I decided the metal bar in front of me looked yummy, so I latched on and started sucking...I know, predictable right? So Mommy decided that was gross and put her hand there to block me....so I just moved over some and started sucking on a fresh area. Oh well, that is what typical babies do right??? Then I got bored so I started yelling. Mommy told the poor girl at the checkout counter to never have kids! That wasn't very nice Mommy!!!

Then this afternoon we all went to Virginia again. I am happy to report that, unlike last time, I did not cry the whole way home. Mommy is pretty happy to report that too! I was a really good boy the whole trip, plus we didn't get stuck in traffic which helped. Tonight me and Quinn had a great time playing together in the playroom.

No comments: