Thursday, May 17, 2007

This morning was so much fun!!! After Quinn went to school me, Mommy, and Great Grandma Berta went to IHOP for breakfast. It was pretty exciting to go to a restraunt with just Mommy and no Quinn. Mommy ordered me a kid size cup of apple juice and it was the best thing ever!! I felt like such a big boy drinking out of a cup and straw just like Mommy. I liked it so much that Mommy had to refill my cup twice with her water! Then the food came and I ate some of Mommy's eggs and pancakes. It was really yummy! She should have gotten me my own meal, there was a sign there that said "kids eat free".

After breakfast we went to the carpet store and ordered new rugs for Grandma Berta's house. I can't wait to track mud all over them! The man at the store was really nice, but he didn't know much about babies...he actually offered me a piece of candy! Carmel at that! Hello, toothless wonder here, what the heck am I going to do with carmel???

Tonight Mommy dug out her baby food grinder. She ground up a chicken nugget and some mac and cheese for me. I actually really liked it, but I was too cranky to eat much. Maybe we will try again tommorow, it sure tasted better than that stuff from a jar!!!

No comments: