Friday, June 22, 2007

I did a really good job at Gymboree today! Today the focus was on balls and shaker toys...so how could I not do great? The only problem was that I kept crawling away from the group so I could play with the balls. What can I say, I am a ball-a-holic!

We had to stop and get gas on the way home (so we could GET home!) Mommy can't open my door when she is putting gas in the car cause it is a sliding door minivan. She also couldn't see me too well cause the window was tinted. But I could see her! I kept smiling at her and waving so she kept making funny faces at me. It was really fun but those other people at the gas station must have thought she was nuts!

This whole trying to only eat food and less formula is not going well. I am a really picky eater! I have gotten used to drinking milk now though, yum!

No comments: