Friday, June 29, 2007

This morning I had Gymboree but I wasn't really into it. Mommy thought I might not be feeling well and she was right! After my nap all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and lay my head on Mommy's chest. That is so not like me that she took my temperature....100 degrees! She called the doctor and the nurse told her to give me some Motrin. We didn't have any so Grandma Berta came over to watch me while Mommy went to the drug store. I was really feeling horrible so I kept crying and the only thing that made me stop was when Grandma sang to me....in Spanish! When Mommy finally got home with the medicine I drank it right up, it was bubble gum flavored and yummy! After a little while I felt much better and I ate a big dinner of meatballs. Then I was all hyped up and even stayed up later than usual playing...what is in that stuff???

The funny thing is that as soon as my fever started, my diarreah stopped! Maybe I only get one symptom of teething at a time. Last week it was a runny nose, this week it was yucky diapers, and now I have a high temperature! This teething thing is nuts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how lovely to have grandma sing to you in spanish!