Thursday, July 19, 2007

I discovered something today......I really love ketchup! I can't believe I have been eating my french fries plain my entire life (all 13 months of it). We went out to lunch today and Mommy was sitting right next to me. She handed me a french fry and then took one for herself, but she dipped hers into this red stuff before she ate it. It looked interesting, so the next time she handed me a fry, I gave it back to her. She was confused so I looked right at the ketchup and pushed her hand towards it. She finally figured it out and dipped it for me. It was so yummy!!! I made sure she dipped all my fries for the rest of the meal, and even tried to get her to dip my grilled cheese (she refused). I growing up so fast! Pretty soon I will be dipping all by myself!!!

No comments: