Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I had an interesting morning. First when I woke up and saw my cousin Emilia I got really excited. Then I saw Cousin Aaron and got even more excited. When Cousin Sam walked into the room I almost lost it! I love it when my cousins come to visit!!!

We all went to Walmart to buy Grandma Berta a new microwave, that was kinda boring. Then we went across the street to the Asian supermarket. I never go to the supermarket with Mommy, so when I saw all that food I got a little overwhelmed. I realized I was hungry! Mommy made me a bottle real quick and I was happy to sit in the cart and drink it while we explored the store. There were all kinds of neat fruits and vegetables. Lots of dead fish, and even some that were still alive! All the big kids got to pick out Asian candy and Emilia shared hers with me! It was so yummy!!! Mommy said that when I get bigger she will take me and Quinn there and we can pick out our own weird candy! Yay!

No comments: