Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I haven't seen my cousins in a whole year! Well, I am only 12 months old, so you do the math.....I don't really remember seeing them at all. I was all about the being swaddled and drinking bottles back then. When Mommy showed me all these wild kids in my playroom this morning I wasn't sure what to do. Then I realized how much fun my cousins are and I jumped right in and started playing with them.

While Quinn went to speech me and Mommy went to the Mom's Club meeting. I walked all over that church and everyone was so impressed. Mommy put on my Robeez and they made it a lot easier to walk, but they are a little tight so I need a new pair. It was a fun meeting, I got to eat a whole bag of animal crackers and two mini blueberry muffins. I played a little in the nursery but Mommy stayed with me cause she knew I would just cry if she left.

It was a pretty exciting day, can't wait to see what tommorrow brings! Oh, and Grandma Jan you are right! I ate an entire cup of diced pears and some pieces of hot dog today. I don't know if you realize this, but the all beef hot dogs taste a whole lot better than the tofu dogs!

No comments: