Thursday, March 27, 2008

For those of you keeping track, please add "hat" to the list of words that I have said once and then refused to say again.

Juice
Book
Eat
Hat

Actually, I said hat a couple of times today. Grandma Donna was going through my clothes tonight and I grabbed a hat from the closet and tried to put it on. Grandma said "hat", and I said it right back to her! Then I said it a couple more times just so Mommy would really believe it. I probably won't say it again though, I am not much of a talker :)

This morning we went to the mall with Grandpop Bill. It was lots of fun! Then we went to speech with Quinn, which was a major treat cause I never get to go anymore. No wonder Mommy never takes me, I can't sit still! I was getting into everything at the speech place, but I sure had a great time.

I love it when Grandma Donna comes over and we play in my room. It inspires me to make lots of new sounds and even a new word. Thanks for coming over to play Grandma!

No comments: