Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I got to go to Quinn's school today! I really liked it. I had a great time playing on the playground with the big kids. I really liked going down the slide. At first I would just try and walk right down it and ended up slipping. But even that was fun and I kept cracking up. By the time we were done at the playground I had finally figured out I was supposed to sit down first. I am such a goof. After the playground we went to lunch with Grandpop Bill. I ate a bunch of fries and really enjoyed my chocolate milk.

My new favorite toy is Mr. Potatohead. Today Mommy showed me that he has all these extra pieces in his back! I like to take them all out and line them up on the sofa, then put them back. I get really mad when Quinn tries to take one of my pieces though!

No comments: