Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today Great Grandma Berta spent the whole day at our house. She should do that all the time cause I did a lot of talking today! This morning while I was eating breakfast she sat in front of me and kept saying "eat" so I decided to say it too. I said it a couple of times and it was loud and clear. Then at lunch she started saying my name "Cooooo-per", she said it over and over and then I said "Ooooooo-ur"! Now that isn't exactly like saying my name, but I got most of the sounds and the pattern right and I was definately trying to imitate her.

So nobody be surprised when I finally open my mouth to speak and it comes out with a spanish accent, okay? I have also been saying "Mamama" when I am around Mommy and "Dadada" when I am around Daddy lately. I am doing sooooo good!!!

No comments: