Friday, July 21, 2006

10 pounds, even!!! That is what I weighed today! Pretty cool, huh? I am really packing on the pounds just like I am supposed to. I am also 21.5 inches long. Dr. Crawford says that is 50th percentile for both weight and height, so I am a really average baby. I do have a small head though, 25th percentile.....no problem, still plenty of room for my big brain! The doctor said I looked great and I am a very healthy baby! Then they gave me a shot in the leg, owwww!

After my appointment we went to the mall. It was my first time in the mall so I did open my eyes once...but then I fell back asleep. Maybe next time. Oh well, it is just because I love my new stroller so much! I just layed back and swayed as Mommy walked. It was so relaxing that I didn't even wake up when Quinn got all excited and was shaking the whole stroller! Also, no one could see me cause I was hidden so no annoying strangers came up to bother me!

Tonight Mommy tried to give me a bottle that was stopped up. I sucked on that thing for half an hour before she finally realized it! Get your act together Mom!!!

No comments: