Sunday, July 09, 2006

When I first got home from the hospital Mommy put me in my swing. I really didn't like it. She kept trying every few days...and today was the day! I don't know why I didn't like it before, but now I really love it! It was so soothing and relaxing to swing back and forth that I fell asleep right away. I tried to wake up a couple of times, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Quinn gets really jealous that it is my swing now and not his, but he was really good today and didn't even bug me while I was swinging. He is a great big brother!

Tommorow Grandma Donna comes over! I hardly ever get to cuddle with her so I can't wait. Something called a "cousin" is coming over tommorow too. I am not sure what a "cousin" is, but apparently there will be three of them here tommorow. Mommy says they are like little adults and that I will love them! Can't wait!

No comments: