Sunday, July 02, 2006

It was a day of firsts! I went out to dinner for the first time in my life today! Now some people may think that two weeks old is too young to go out to a restraunt, but Mommy says it is important to start young! We went to Red Robin and it worked out great. I sat in my carseat and slept almost the whole time. I did open my eyes once and look around, but I closed them again right away and went back to sleep. Mommy wasn't sure I was gonna be that good, that is why we went to Red Robin...it is a kid-friendly restraunt that is loud enough that no one would care if I cried!

After dinner we went to Target! I slept through that too. I am such a good boy!

Since I slept so much today I am not very sleepy tonight. Me and Mommy stayed up late and she took some pictures of me. As you can probably tell by my face, that flash thing worries me! Actually, I always look a little worried, but Mommy says she can't imagine what I could actually be worried about!

No comments: