Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today was a nice day. Grandma Donna came over and she watched me for a while this morning so Mommy could sleep. Then we went to Quinn's speech class and all the ladies said how cute I am, I was a good boy and slept the whole time.

I have decided that I really like to lay on my back and play with things dangling over my head! Mommy puts me on a playmat and there is a mirror I can look in and some other dangly things for me to hit. Today she got out Quinn's old animal sounds toy and I really like that! There is a lion, a monkey, and an elephant and when I hit them they make noise and light up! I really like it and I am really good at batting at the animals! I am begining to realize that I have lots of cool toys waiting for me, I am a very lucky little boy!

No comments: