Sunday, February 04, 2007

Big News!!! I am officially a sitter! Today Mommy sat me down in front of my toy and I didn't fall over at all. I barely even resisted getting into the sitting position! That means I officially know how to sit. Not only that, but I can get out of sitting all alone and pretty gracefully for a newbie....and I have been trying to get into sitting on my own all day. I am such an overacheiver :) I must have had what Mommy calls a "gross motor spurt" because I am getting very close to crawling too. Watch out Quinn, I am catching up!!!

I slept really well last night cause I am back in my own room. I love having my own room and Mommy has decided that I don't have to share with Quinn at the new house. She is also getting pretty good at painting so I bet my new room is gonna be an awesome color!

No comments: