Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My crawling is really coming along! I am going pretty fast now and even the kitchen floor barely slows me down. I am also pulling to stand more and experimenting with letting go. Pretty soon Mommy is going to have to start blocking me into the living room too!

I did something pretty funny today. Mommy decided to give me cereal for lunch. Well, I am not like Quinn and I do not really like the way plain cereal tastes. Of course, I will still eat it cause I will eat pretty much anything. So while Mommy was feeding me the yucky cereal I happened to glance down at my bib and noticed a cracker left over in the pocket part! When Mommy went to get another spoonful I reached down and grabbed the cracker and shoved it in my mouth... Sorry Mom, no room for yucky cereal!!!

Tonight we played with the little piano that is in my room. I really liked it. Mommy says I might have real talent! I played with both hands and moved my fingers over the keys just like Mommy was! Daddy, you have got to teach me that Tears for Fears song that you always play on the xylophone! Mommy says she loves that song!

No comments: