Sunday, February 25, 2007

This is a really sad news story about a little boy from my birth board. He was born right around the same time as me and he is really sick. I hope he gets some new bone marrow soon, maybe someone who reads my blog is a match? Mommy said they should just take him home in a bubble..but I guess they don't do that anymore :(

Read about Cole here...

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Search/560948.html

I had a fun day. It was Daddy's birthday today, but that doesn't mean he gets to skip out on diaper duty! He only had to change a few, Mommy and Grandma Donna did the rest. Mommy said she should have named me Pooper instead of Cooper...thanks Mom! I am probably pooping so much cause of all the new foods I am eating. I eat anything anyone gives me, although I wasn't thrilled with the brocolli I got at dinner tonight. Mommy is writing my blog so late cause I just wouldn't go to sleep. I just laid in bed with her and talked and talked. I sure talk a lot for someone with no vocabulary! Just you wait until I learn some words!

No comments: