Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today when I woke up I couldn't even open my eye it was so gunky! So Mommy called the doctor and they said we had to go in. I almost got out of it cause our car was plowed in under a bunch of frozen snow....but Grandma Jan was home and her car wasn't! She came and got us and we all went to the doctor. It wasn't bad at all, I don't know why Quinn got so upset last time. Turns out that both my ears are infected!!! No wonder I have been so cranky! So now I am on the same yummy medicine as Quinn and also some eye ointment (so my eye will get better in time for Christine's party).

Other big news....me! I weigh 20 pounds!!! That is only 5 less than Quinn, I am really catching up!

Since I haven't been feeling good Mommy has been giving me some Children's Tylenol. It is cherry flavored and really yummy, so I am real good at taking it. I open my mouth right up when I see the dropper coming. Tonight when Mommy put my eye ointment on I got confused and thought I was getting yummy medicine so I smiled and opened my mouth really wide. I was pretty darn dissapointed when Mommy stuck it in my eye instead of my mouth!

No comments: