Monday, September 18, 2006

I have slept through the night for the last three nights, is it because I have "turned a corner" or is it just because this weekend was exhausting? We will see what happens tonight! Mommy was pretty happy to get those three night though, especially because she has a cold. I have also been eating more, that might have something to do with it too. I was a little fussy today, but Mommy finally figured out how to hold me in the "colic hold". I really like it when she holds me on my belly like that. I got pretty upset today because Quinn screamed right in my face. Mommy said he just did it cause he was excited, but it scared me.

I had an okay weekend, but I am so glad to be home. I think I am too little to travel, it was pretty stressful on both me and Mommy. I did like hanging with my Cousin Zoe though, she is pretty cool.

No comments: