Sunday, September 24, 2006

I went over to Grandma Jan's house yesterday, and I actually had a pretty good time. Now that I understand what goes on I didn't cry as much and got to enjoy myself. I had a nice long conversation with Grandma, I couldn't understand what she was saying...but she didn't seem to get what I was saying either. We played Patty-Cake and I really like that game, it makes me smile. I even got to take a walk around the block with Grandpa Don! That was really fun!

Today I mostly hung out with Daddy. We watched football and I drove him crazy as usual. I really enjoyed playing with my animal gym thing today. When Daddy layed me under it and it would light up and make sounds I got so excited! I waved my arms and pumped my legs like Mommy has never seen me do before. I made a bunch of new cooing sounds too. Mommy says I am growing up too fast!!! Don't worry Mommy, I still need you!

No comments: