Monday, September 25, 2006

Mommy is so smart! She found these cool new pacifiers on the internet and they work so much better than my other ones. They are nice and soft and fit my face perfectly. They are also really lightweight so they don't fall out as often. Mommy says they are called Gumdrop Pacifiers, but they don't really taste like gumdrops (darn).

I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up a bunch of times. Poor Mommy, she seemed really tired too. What happened is I figured out that if I wake up Mommy she will take me into bed with her and cuddle me. I used to really hate that, but I have grown to love it. Mommy's bed is so much more comfortable than mine is, and it sounds like CNN! Pretty soon I am going to be big enough to sleep in my crib and Mommy says that will be more comfortable than my bassinet. I sure hope so!!

No comments: