Thursday, September 28, 2006

We went to Quinn's physical therapy appointment downtown today. I was a really good boy this time! Mommy wore me in the Baby Bjorn and we walked up and down hallways and steps. When Mommy and Pat started cheering Quinn on I decided to join in and I yelled really loud. It was a good yell though, I wanted Quinn to know I was there for him. I can't wait until he starts walking so Mommy can pay even more attention to me!

When we got home Quinn took a nap, but I didn't want to. I was really fussy cause I had to poop, but couldn't. So me and Mommy didn't get naps today. I finally went tonight but I was still a little fussy and had a hard time falling asleep. Mommy tried to put me to sleep without swaddling me! Is she crazy??? She said I getting too big for my swaddle blanket, but she is just going to have to make me a bigger one cause I want to be swaddled until I am sixteen!!

No comments: