Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today was really fun! I played with my Skwish a bunch more. I keep trying to get it in my mouth, but it is hard to do and when I miss I yell really loud. It is really frustrating because I think I am teething so I want to chew on everything...but it is so hard to get stuff in my mouth! Then today I was playing with my Skwish on the floor and Quinn kept grabbing it from me. He thought it was really funny, but Mommy kept taking it back and saying no. I don't mind sharing my toys!

My new favorite thing to do is to pull up to standing on Mommy's lap while holding her hands. I stand there and try to move her hands toward my mouth so I can chew on them. I just love standing and I smile the whole time! Sometimes I get what I want and her hand goes in my mouth! She said she can't feel any teeth yet, but they might be on their way. I am drooling an awful lot lately.

No comments: