Sunday, November 19, 2006

Grandma Jan's house has a jumper....need I say more! I had such a great time over there on Saturday. Everytime I got fussy Daddy would just put me in the jumper and I would bounce all over the place. I really liked that it was in the kitchen doorway too cause I got to watch Mommy cook dinner. My cousin Zoe was there too and I had a good time hanging out with her and playing with her toys. We went for a walk around the neighborhood. That was fun, but I wanted to ride in a Bugaboo like Zoe's. I got stuck in the cheapo umbrella stroller and the shocks on that thing suck. I still enjoyed it though because we were outside and it was fun. Anyway, I'm a boy, I don't need no fancy schmancy stroller! :)

I had a rough night last night and couldn't sleep unless Mommy was holding me. Not sure what was going on but every time she put me down I woke up. Finally around 2 AM she gave me some tylenol and I fell asleep for good. Maybe I am teething.

No comments: