Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I was a really good boy today! I took a good nap and didn't fuss during Quinn's PT at all. I really like going to the playground cause Mommy wears me in the Baby Bjorn. I am silly because even though I am strong enough to face out, I want to still face Mommy! I just like to be able to keep an eye on her and I can still watch everything out the side instead of the front. It is like a really long hug when she wears me!

I got to play in Quinn's room tonight! Mommy laid me on a blanket and I squirmed so much I wasn't even near that blanket 10 minutes later. It doesn't count as crawling because I was on my back. Every time Quinn came near me Portia would come over and lay in front of me. If Quinn tried to touch me she growled at him! I guess she was protecting me, what a sweet puppy!

No comments: