Thursday, November 09, 2006

I had fun hanging out with Daddy today! We played and watched my Baby Einstein DVD. I ate a whole lot of formula today too. I always seem to drink more when Daddy is watching me. Mommy keep trying to give me rice cereal, but it just doesn't thrill me. I usually just stare at her with my mouth full and give her my "where is my bottle?" look.

I got really hyped up tonight and started screaming because I was so excited...it was a happy scream though. Mommy said I must have seen a crocodile, because my new favortie song is Row, Row, Row Your Boat. The second verse says "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream. If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream!" I love that part! It is my favorite song cause Mommy holds me in her lap and we make rowing motions together. Talk about fun!!!

No comments: