Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I think I am driving Mommy crazy! It is probably because I don't sleep anymore. I wake up crying at least every two hours all night long and don't even nap well anymore. Poor Mommy, sometimes when I am crying really hard I look up at her and she looks like she is going to cry too! All I want is for her to hold me in the rocking chair in my room and pat my butt. That is it. She can't put me down, she can't do it downstairs, and just rocking is not enough! I just want to sleep in her arms with my head next to her heart.

I did have a few happy moments today. I got a really great Thanksgiving card in the mail from Grandma Jan. The pilgrim bear made me smile and then I put it in my mouth and chewed on it for a while. It felt good on my non-existent teeth.

No comments: