Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today was really fun. We went to Kennedy Krieger and I watched Quinn walk around in this weird walker thing. Mommy forgot to bring in the Baby Bjorn so she had to carry me! Apparently I am heavy, cause she kept complaining. She should just give me one of those walker things like Quinn had, I am so ready for that!

Grandma Donna came over tonight. It was fun seeing her. She is helping Mommy get my room ready. They got all of the office junk out of there tonight. She turned off my soothing sounds and Mommy forgot to turn them back on. I must not need them anymore, I am growing up so fast!

I ate bananas for dinner tonight. I did the best job yet of opening my mouth for the spoon. I have been watching Quinn closely when he eats and trying to be more like him, minus the spitting of course!

No comments: