Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yesterday we went and I got my picture taken. It wasn't so bad, the lady was pretty nice and Grandma Jan helped get me to smile. I rode in the bottom seat of the stroller for the first time at the mall and I loved it! It was much more comfy than the carseat and there were straps for me to play with. It was so comfortable that I even took a nice long nap in there....right in the middle of the food court!

Grandma Donna stayed over last night and when I couldn't sleep she cuddled me for a really long time. I really enjoyed sleeping in her arms, I almost never get to do that cause she is always running around!

Today was pretty fun. We went to the MOMs Club meeting and I flirted with all the girls in the nursery. I was happy cause Mommy was wearing me in the Baby Bjorn, I like being attached to Mommy! Daddy has tommorow off so we will probably hang out a bunch, sounds fun!

No comments: