Friday, December 29, 2006

I had Mommy all to myself almost all day today! It was great! I love my brother very much, but it is nice not to have to share Mommy sometimes. We played and I squirmed around the living room a bunch. We cuddled a lot and my belly got lots of kisses. Tommorow we are going to Philadelphia to visit our family, I have never been to Philadelphia, I can't wait! Of course that meant I had to take a bath and boy did I scream! I hate, hate, hate baths!!! At least I never get water in my eyes cause I am always so mad that my back it arched and my head is back.

At first I was jealous when Mommy said Quinn was going swimming today and I couldn't, but then she said it was just like a big bath and I was like "no way!". Quinn is nuts, I don't know why he likes baths so much.

No comments: