Thursday, December 07, 2006

This morning we went to a playdate and it was pretty fun. I really loved watching all the kids run around and play. They didn't have any little baby toys though, and Mommy never remembers to bring any for me! Their house looked just like ours, just nicer and cleaner!

I wasn't in such a good mood this afternoon. My belly was upset. I had two really nasty diapers and I threw up all over Mommy! But after I got that out of the way I felt much better! Quinn's PT came over and she gave him something to help him walk. Mommy says we have to be extra careful that he doesn't run me over while he is in it though!

Tonight I met Santa for the first time. We went to a party and he was there! I got my picture taken with him too. It was a really fun party and I had a great time watching everything for my place in the Baby Bjorn. When Mommy tried to eat a piece of pizza I got really upset though! I wanted some too! I started yelling and opening my mouth and trying to grab the pizza right out of her hand! She said I couldn't have any yet because I am not ready....I sure felt ready! It looked yummy!

No comments: