Friday, December 08, 2006

I hung out with Daddy most of the day today cause Mommy was busy with Quinn. That is okay, I love hanging out with Daddy! We all went to Quinn's speech class and everyone made a big deal about how cute I am. I am pretty cute! We went to the mall and that was fun. I was really jealous that Quinn got to eat McDonalds, all I got was a bottle! Mommy said maybe in a few weeks I can suck on a french fry. It didn't help that Mommy forgot to bring a Zwieback for me! I did get to play with the happy meal toy though, so that made me happy.

I don't like the cold, when we got home my cheeks were all red and I bet they still will be tommorow!

I have finally discovered my feet! The good news is that they are really cool and they are another thing I can put in my mouth. The bad news is.....they taste like feet!

No comments: