Saturday, December 09, 2006

I must be going through another growth spurt! I have been eating like crazy the last few days. Last night I ate 10 oz. right before I went to sleep...and I still woke up twice during the night to eat!!! I hardly ever wake up at night anymore, and I usually only drink 4 oz before I go to bed. Before you know it I am gonna be out of my 12 month clothes!!

Mommy gave me a bath this morning and had me sit in the upright bathseat. She thought I might like that better....but no...I still screamed bloody murder the whole time. So if you ever notice that I am a little bit stinky, now you know it is cause I hate baths and Mommy doesn't like to torture me too often!

We went over to Grandma Jan's house today. It was fun. I always have a great time when we go there!

No comments: