Monday, December 18, 2006

I had to go to the doctor today and it was not fun! Everything went great until I had to get all those shots! Oh well, Mommy says Quinn had to go through that all too when he was my age. He really shouldn't have laughed at me when I started crying though!

So here are my six month stats...

Weight 17 lbs 12 oz....50th percentile
Height 27 inches.....70th percentile
Head 44 centimeters....75 percentile

So I am doing really good! The doctor said everything looked great and that my heart still sounds perfect. He assumed I was sitting on my own cause I was so strong. Mommy explained to him that I don't because I don't want to. He said it must be genetic! He wasn't worried at all cause I can roll and stand so good and cause I am on the verge of crawling. The best thing he said was that next time I want pizza Mommy can give it to me! I can have anything except eggs, shellfish, and nuts. But Mommy says that all you grandparents better ask first before you give me anything new, or you are gonna be in big trouble!!!

No comments: