Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I was still a little cranky today, those shots really messed me up! All I wanted was for Mommy to hold me all day long. I wouldn't hold my own bottle, unless she was holding me...then I did. I didn't even take a proper nap!

Mommy was feeding me some applesauce this afternoon and I was really enjoying it. In fact, I liked it so much I tried to grab the spoon right out of Mommy's hand and feed myself! Mommy said sometimes I move to fast and I really need to slow down. I ate two solid meals today, applesauce and oatmeal, I am getting pretty good at it! Mommy offered me a piece of her bread today at dinner, but I wasn't in the mood.

We did get to go for a walk today during Quinn's PT session. I really liked it, even though it was a little cold out. I like looking around at everything!

No comments: