Monday, January 08, 2007

I am one frustrated little boy! I want to crawl, I want to move, I want to go all the places Quinn goes, but I can't. I just can't seem to figure out this crawling thing and it is making me mad. I was in a bad mood all day, and Mommy thinks that is why. It is either that or teeth, and there is still no sign of them! Today I tried to crawl over to the sofa where Mommy was sitting and I ended up wedged under my play dome....yes, it was behind me when I started. Mommy thought it was funny, but I sure didn't. I was so cranky that the only thing that cheered me up was to watch Signing Time, that is such a great DVD! I love watching all the cute little babies.

My favorite part of today was when Mommy and me sat together and read books. I just wanted to chew on them, but Mommy showed me how much fun it is to look at the inside too. Who knew??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooper, I am really glad that you love Signing Time!