Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleeping in Mommy's room did not go well! Once I realized that Mommy was so close I kept crying to get her to pick me up and hold me. And when I wasn't crying I was babbling loudly and rocking back and forth and generally making a whole lot of noise. Let's just say that Quinn was the only one in our house that got a good nights sleep last night. Tonight I am sleeping in my port-a-crib in the living room...oh well.

Today was fun. I squirmed all around the living room and got into all the toys. I had a great time playing with my music table and also my car toy. I can't believe I am not crawling yet! I am sitting better so at least there is that, but between you and me....I'd rather crawl.

Tonight Grandma Donna came over and watched me and Quinn while Mommy and Daddy went out to do stuff. Mommy went to Babies R Us and got me a new bathtub. I am not thrilled cause I hate baths, but something must be done about my stinkiness!

No comments: