Sunday, January 21, 2007

I am still not crawling, can you believe it??!!! I am not really sitting independently yet either, but that is cause I don't want to. What I am doing is squirming all over the living room and getting into everything that I back into! Now that I am getting around a little better me and Quinn can play more. It will be so much fun when I can really crawl and sit. I can't wait till I get bigger than him though, he is always stealing all my toys!

Mommy noticed today that I have developed this silly little habit. Sometimes I stick out my tounge while I am playing, just a little and it is always pointed upwards. Daddy said that both he and Grandma Jan have the same habit! Aren't genetics scary?

Tonight I was really fussy so Mommy sat me next to her on the sofa with my two favorite things...the remote, and a catalog. I was so happy! I chewed on the remote and tore apart the catalog, it kept me occupied for quite a while.

Today it snowed for the first time in my whole life! I had a great time looking out the window and watching it come down. That is a lot of white stuff!!!

No comments: