Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, I woke up this morning covered with poop...so I figured it was going to be a rough day. I was right! I must have caught Quinn's stomach flu. My belly was really bothering me and I had three more really yucky diapers today, but no throw up. Even though I had a belly ache it didn't affect my appetite much, it takes more than a little stomach flu to slow me down! I was a bit more cranky than usual so that was really bad. Mommy is seriously considering buying me my own remote since that is the only thing that makes me happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys were sick while we were gone. We missed you a lot and are checking up on you before we get on the plane to come home. We are back at de Loose Mongoose in Tortola and couldn't pass the opportunity to read your blogs. Sorry we missed the snow too - it's been hot and sunny here all week - we went swimming in the ocean today!!
Love you! See you soon!